Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello World!

Hello green world!

Welcome to my blog. I've been wanting a space to blog about green items in general (tips, events, etc.) and reuse of items in particular.

Some plans I have for posts on this site:
  • posting waste items and asking for creative reuses from readers
  • posting events that I will be attending or wish I was attending
  • posting green tips, tricks, etc.
  • posting articles that I think would be of interest to my readership (just as soon as I build it...)
If there's something specific you want to see here, let me know. My background is public education and my expertise currently is in waste reduction. If I don't know the answer, I may be able to track it down for you, so ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails