Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Announcing Terra Linda Consulting-Bringing the Green To the Screen

Greetings friends and followers,

I'm so very pleased to announce the opening of my consulting business, Terra Linda Consulting.

For those of you that know me on a personal level, you know that I care very deeply about the environmental health of this lovely planet we call home. For the past six years, I've been telling anyone who would listen (Thanks, listeners!) about my passion and about small changes they can make in their everyday lives that would help preserve the natural beauty that surrounds us. Now, it's time for me to take that message to a larger audience. In fact, the largest audience I could think of-everyone!

How do I intend to accomplish that? By launching Terra Linda Consulting and encouraging and facilitating the portrayal of sustainable consumption on-screen, in movies and TV shows. You've seen me post a few times about this already and now I'm going to fully devote myself to it.

Another way to find a larger audience for sustainable items is through gift-giving. Maybe you were introduced to me through Check 'Em Off, Green? Organizing this event for 3 years has made me realize that there are great gifts to be had within our own communities and we don't need to rely on the bix box retailers for our gift-giving needs. TLC will offer corporate gift bags and personal shopping services as well as bringing the green to the screen.

I'm so excited for this new adventure and I hope you are too!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Gregg,

      Thanks! I'm pretty excited for this new chapter in my life. :D

      Delete
  2. This seems like such a great idea. I can't wait to see where you go with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni,

      Thank you! I really think there's some potential for on-screen behaviors to influence behaviors of the "average Joe." The more I read, the more convinced I become. I hope to start a movement towards those behaviors being sustainable and kind to this lovely planet we call home. :D

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails