Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Two great events and close enough you can attend both!

A few weeks ago, I saw a flyer for the Shop Local Business Showcase being put on by our local Chambers of Commerce.  Woo hoo! (Those of you that know me know this is RIGHT up my alley!) Unfortunately, I then realized it's the same night and overlapping time frame as Vancouver Green Drinks 3 year anniversary! (I'll be busy getting ready for that!)
Come see Laura and I at Green Drinks,
after checking out the local businesses

But...the good news is, the events are close enough to each other in location and focus, that YOU can attend BOTH! (They're within walking distance of each other, really...)

So, I hope to see you at Green Drinks. Come tell me what I missed, will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails