Monday, January 18, 2010

Reuse Craft materials available and wanted

Hello all!

If you're crafty, have I got the material for YOU! Ever thought of making something with vellum? If so, you're in luck! I happen to have access to a metric poop-ton of this stuff. Let me know if you want some.







Also, I'm looking for a good source of packaging of all kinds. Specifically, Capri-Sun pouches. Does anyone know of a day care/school that would be willing to collect these for a crafty friend of mine? I'm also looking for other types of packaging. Chip bags, frozen food bags, coffee bags-anything that you're currently throwing away that you'd be willing to collect will go to another crafty friend of mine. Thanks in advance!

-The Reuser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails