Monday, June 1, 2009

reusable snack bags-tutorial

Packing a waste-free lunch? Here's a link to reusable snack bags.

I mostly use reusable tupperware type containers*, but once I teach myself to sew**, I think I'll try some of these.

*Once, back when I used to frequent the Dollar Tree a heck of a lot more than I do now, I found very small containers with lids-10 for a buck! I wasn't sure at the time what I would ultimately use them for, but I'm glad I bought them, because I use them for countless items now.

**I'm becoming more and more convinced every day that I need to learn to sew. My good friend Amanda tried to teach me once, but we tried to pack too many things into that one weekend and I ended up learning some, but not enough, from her. I have quite a few other friends who understand sewing, so I need to just bite the bullet and buy a machine and get crackin'! (I'm trying to pace myself with projects, though, to only do one or a few at a time, as I'm notorious for starting projects and then giving up when I'm at about 70%***)

***This is why the dog bed project was so awesome for me. I finished the entire project in a weekend. That's unheard of (for me)

****I'm footnote happy with this post-can you tell? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails